Thursday, November 18, 2004

COUGH COUGH HACK

Ok, I know I mentioned a poem or something, that has to wait for now. BTW, if anyone can get rid of this green sticky nasty fucking phlem in my chest and throat please please please save me? I feel like crap, i really should have taken one more day off, so much for feeling better. UGH UGH UGH!!!!!! I could just cry. I need to go back to bed!!! *sniffles* and if by any chance of some big brotherish type of tracking (or just a very determined blogger) you have noticed the amount of posting i have done today and are wondering why why why? it is because i have NO VOICE, i am trying to run a computer lab, and i just feel really really sorry for the people who have to try to listen to me from about 4inches away. I know sick breath sux. For these poor souls I ma really trying to talk away from them while still being able to be heard. Ugh. And my poor girlfriend...I gave her this crud back. (she says otherwise but she gave it to me first, i just gave it back.) But hey! At least she was smart enough to stay in bed.