Sunday, October 31, 2004

PAGE WILL BE DOWN INDEFINITELY-Post not to be read by 18 and under

I have decreed this page to be a major pain in my ass. I just found out my cat (who I have had since I was 3 FUCKING YEARS OLD is dying of liver failure and if I only had the money I could save her life, or at least have her put down, but I am too fucking poor for either and so is my family, got my fingers rolled up into a window, can't seem to avoid shocking myself in places that already hurt, and to top it all off this piece of shit I write to as you read is being the biggest pain in my fucking ass I have ever met. SO! In an attempt to KEEP the stupid thing, this page will be unedited for who the fuck knows how long. If you know who this is and you think you can help, please contact me in person. Thank you, have a nice life.