Thursday, December 02, 2004

Feeling Better...Or maybe just don't care...

Well, I am not sure if I am just apathetic or really feeling better, because I really should be working on my ten page final due in less than a week that I have but 2 pages written for, but I seem not to care much...This is gonna hurt later I think. anywho!! Ok so because she is awesome I think that everyone should check out HeroineGirl's blog. There is a LOT to read, but it is really really worth it. :) well everyone, I seem to be even less here than usual so I think I should let you go so that I can read this later and wonder what the hell I was thinking. Huh. Oh well, guess I will go try to concentrate on POLS. Ugh... What is American Democracy and Is it an Adequate Vehicle for Achieving the "Good Life"? What a question. Of course it is opinion, but you have to prove that your opinion is supported by facts and stuff. Wow, I just spent 3 whole minutes trying to figure out what facts was. I think I am ready for my vacation now. Thank god I don't do drugs anymore. Who knows how far gone I would be. Ohhh scary thought. Yup happy where am now. WHEEEEEE!!!! Ok, now I know for sure that I am gonna have to put a sorry post up after this one, but right now, eh, oh well. I care NOT! OKOKOK, let go of the keyboard! Give it up...GIVE IT! grrrrrrr......dfmsdkfartreweoe3p534o9t04ekrlwekrew;ld;sfaqkbmc,.... Ok bye now! I think I can get it gone..........